CT SOL is a summer team training program designed to provide players of all levels with additional training opportunities to help them boost their skills and confidence to reach their full potential in a fun, safe and professional sports environment.
2. Who Can Be Part Of CT SOL Program?
Players from U9 - U18 years old who truly want to improve their skills, confidence and make an impact on their town or premier team(s). For players who want to take their game to the next level this is the best fit.
3. How many times per week are players training?
Players train twice a week during the summer months for 9 weeks. Each practice is 90 min in length.
4. When is your CT SOL Soccer Teams Training program offered?
Our program is offered ONLY in the SUMMER months when players have vacation.
5. How long is usually your training program?
Our program will run for 7 weeks from June 19 to August 16 for training. We will finish on August 21 with the TWIST tournament in Wallingfird, CT.
6. How much does CT SOL Program costs per player?
Fees are available to view online under the SOL menu tab under "FEES". Sign up by April 1, 2017 and SAVE $35.
SIGN UP HERE
7. Where are your training locations?
Our training location is at:
395 Country Club Road in Middletown, CT.
8. What type of training equipment should players bring?
Players are requiered to bring their own soccer balls, soccer clits, indoor shoes and shin guards.
9. Who will be my coach?
At CT SOL we have a number of qualified coaches who posses a vast experience. Nicolae "Andrei" Popescu will direct and oversee the program and be responsible for staffing the advanced developmental training sessions.
10. What days of the week will the training be held on?
Training will be held on Monday and Wednesday.
11. What time do practices start?
Our team training is betwwen 5:30 PM and 8:30 PM during the summer months. For the exact "TIME" and "DATES" for your age group please check our "Schedule" page which is located under the "SOL" menu tab.
12. How do I pay for the CT SOL's Team Training Program?
You will be required to sign up and pay a one-time fee for the full summer training sessions. Payments can be done safely online via our website or sent by check to PO Box 852, Middletown, CT 06457.
13. What is the advantage of training with CT SOL?
Our CT SOL coaches will help players improve their foot skills, techniques, athleticism and tactical game awareness which will help them boost their overall confidence. We make practice CHALLENGING and FUN for EVERYONE. Players can quickly have an immediate impact on their club teams when they train hard on consistant bases.
14. Once I register for the CT SOL Team Training Program, which documents do I need?
Click on the forms below to download them and send them to us.
15. What size soccer ball do I need?
Soccer balls come in the following official sizes:
Size 5 - Ages 12 and up
Size 4 - Ages 8 to 12 years
Size 3 - Under 8 years of age
Size 2 - Promotional soccer balls
Size 1 - Promotional soccer balls
16. Where can I sign up?
SIGN UP HERE